What do you want in a baby monitor in Florence?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You install a component with a microphone in close proximity to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, today’s monitors now include HD video and 2-way communication. You can even connect some monitors to your wireless network so you are able to roam wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Florence are so advanced that they resemble inside surveillance in both capabilities and price.
Should you replace your baby monitor for a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems share comparable functionality, you have numerous residents in Florence connecting their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- especially if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your surveillance system should include 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● 2-way communications: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to quiet your newborn back to a restful state. A comforting word could be the only thing needed to keep your little one sleeping.
● Motion activation: Even though it’s an option to have your camera continuously keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness may begin to waver. However, when your security camera detects unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a text alert on your phone. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb up the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the room.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors don’t record video footage. Now you have the ability to deliver a 20-second clip to a relative or family friend to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of lugging a separate device with you, you can watch from your home security app. You can even touch base with your child and sitter if you’re lucky enough to have a date night.