A Smart Florence Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Florence monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor warns you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Florence?
You never expect to go down the steps to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Florence flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're not at home. If your Florence flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Florence Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Florence flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when flowing water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (843) 310-4058 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.