Because no homes are alike, why accept a security system that’s a standard solution? You might need a basic alarm system that features windows, doors, and motion sensors for your essential rooms. Perhaps you need a more comprehensive security package that includes indoor and outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. No matter the case, your Sumter home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Right Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can invest in:
- Door and window sensors on exterior doors and windows
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted touchpad equipped with a high decibel alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Sumter Security Cameras Let You View Your Home While You’re Away
When you want to see who is coming to your door or what made that noise in your yard, you’re going to want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front porch and a feed on your deliveries or visitors before you get the door. Outdoor cameras are activated by motion, and include low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch live feeds and see alerts from each of your Sumter cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. Watch your home 24/7 to verify that nothing is out of place - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts when the camera detects strange activity.